Sunday November 24th, 2013, at 2:00 p.m.
Venice, Arsenale, Teatro Piccolo
The Meetings on Art, a series of lectures, round tables and debates organized by la Biennale di Venezia chaired by Paolo Baratta, are draw to the end with this final appointment dedicated to “Museums and Biennials”, Sunday November 24th, at 2:00 p.m. at the Teatro Piccolo Arsenale, admission free subject to seats availability.
“It has become an habit to meet at the end of la Biennale and ask ourselves what we have done. Through the years the topic became denser of accomplished themes: this year we are reflecting on our role and our identity by investigating the relationship between Museums and Biennials.”
- Paolo Baratta, President of la Biennale di Venezia
- Massimiliano Gioni, Curator of the 55th International Art Exhibition
- Cristiana Collu, Director of Mart in Trento and Rovereto
- Alfredo Cramerotti, Director of MOSTYN and co-curator of Manifesta 8
- Bice Curiger, Curator of the 54th International Art Exhibition (2011)
- Abdellah Karroum, Director of Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Doha
- Achille Bonito Oliva, Curator of the 45th International Art Exhibition (1993)
- Vicente Todolí, Artistic Advisor of Hangar Bicocca in Milan
Massimiliano Gioni. Foto Italo Rondinella, Courtesy Venice Biennale