Bi-City Biennale of Urbanism\ Architecture (Hong Kong)
Visions 2050 : Lifestyle & The City
December 2015 to February 2016.
Kowloon Park, Hong Kong.
Deadline: 30 June 2015, 12 noon.
– Your submission(s) should be on, or developed from the theme “Visions 2050 – Lifestyle and the City”, titled by the Organizers of Hong Kong in response to ‘Re-Living the City’ – the theme of our Shenzhen counterparts.
– Each submission should include a short exhibitor’s statement on “Visions 2050 – Lifestyle and the City”, its definition open to your professional, intellectual and creative interpretation.
– Each submission should be limited to ONE A4 page of personal / corporate information and please state your copyright / credit of works ONE A4 page with content, theme and description of the exhibit accompanied by minimum 2 visuals which describe the proposal/ design intent.
– Entries should be submitted in hard copy format. Electronic copies to be submitted on CD or USB clearly labelled with Exhibitor’s name. All visuals to be submitted at 300dpi jpeg format.
– At least one of the members in the Exhibition Team must hold full membership / fellowship of HKIA, HKIP, HKDA, or other equivalent accredited professional organizations in other cities and please state clearly in your submission.
– Any applicant is entitled to 2 submissions for consideration as an Exhibitor.
– The applicant should be either individual-based, team-based or practice-based.
– Submission(s) in sealed envelope marked “2015 Bi-City Biennale of Urbanism\ Architecture․Hong Kong” should reach the Organizer Premises (19/F, 1 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong) on or before 30 June 2015, 12 noon (Deadline). Late submissions will not be considered.
– The Organizer does not accept applications sent by fax or email.
– The Organizer does not accept any supplementary information of the submission (except upon request by the Organizer) submitted after the deadline.
– The selected Exhibitors shall work closely and immediately with the Curator to prepare the Hong Kong Exhibition.
– A Briefing Session and Q & A Session for potential applicants would be held by the Organizer on 3 June 2015 (Wednesday) 6:30pm at HKIA Premises, 19/F One Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. For registration, please email name and contact of attendee to @ before 3pm, 2 June 2015.
For general administrative enquiries, please contact:
HKIA UABB Secretariat Ms Sarah Tam
Tel: 2805 7335 or 2511 6323
Find more information and the invitation brief here.