Bangkok Art Biennale Foundation’s mission is to engage Thai, ASEAN and international audiences by producing the Bangkok Art Biennale (BAB). The Foundation since 2017, and works with the following mission:
- To support and produce relevant artistic and creative projects
- Develop high-profile art activities that promote Bangkok as leading contemporary art destination;
- Organize contemporary art experiences for diverse audiences such as conferences, workshop, guided visits and publication;
- Revitalize and enrich areas of Bangkok into art walks and art loops for leisure activities and tourist attractions;
- Enhance working relation with Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA), government and corporate sectors;
- Provide training, art programs and human resource development for students and volunteers;
- Support for Thai talent in contemporary art.