It is an open platform for both contemporary artistic practices and reflection on topics ranging from creative to social issues.
The Biennial aims to:
– open Moroccan artistic practice to other artistic scenes, to open the dialogue between artists of all nationalities and generations;
– develop a national and international cultural tourism through the setting up of an event benefiting from a program as rich as varied in the presence of artists;
– make Moroccan visual artists known to the international press and to foreign visitors;
– show the diversity of current artistic practice through the participation of quality artists;
– highlight the cultural richness of the city of Casablanca.