ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE TO THE DIRECTOR AND SENIOR STAFF
- Maintain schedule for Director, Managing Director and Producing Director
- Undertake meetings management for Director; organizing venue, catering, producing agendas and papers when required.
- Prepare bios and dossiers for Director’s meetings as required.
- Manage correspondence for Director, distributing as required and ensuring that appropriate follow up is undertaken, including drafting replies as needed.
- Act as first point of contact for Director for full range of internal and external contacts; update External Relations database and Outlook address book with any relevant developments.
- Organize any travel undertaken by Senior Staff including scheduling meetings, booking transport and accommodation and producing detailed itineraries.
- Prepare papers for Board of Directors, as required.
- Undertake any other office work as required.
- Maintain efficient filing system for Director
PERFORMA OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Manage the administration budget
- Manage temporary office staff, including interns and trainees when necessary.
- Provide welcome and orientation materials for interns and staff.
- Set up and maintain filing system including computer files.
- Respond to IT and telecommunications requests and minor repairs under the direction of IT Manager.
- Be first point of contact for Performa staff both internally and externally and to deal with general correspondence and inquiries.
- Maintain adequate office, stationery and cleaning supplies and monitor office maintenance needs.
- Manage meeting schedules and prepare meeting materials and catering as required.
- Process petty cash and expenses claims and produce a monthly transaction report.
- Manage administration of annual leave requests and monthly payroll attendance records for junior staffmaking use of software similar to this Employee Benefits Tool.
- Cover duties for other members of team as appropriate and as needed in the case of absence.
- Excellent administrative skills, experience of organizing meetings and supporting senior staff
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proven ability to draft letters, emails and reports
- Demonstrable interest and knowledge of contemporary art and/or performance
- Ability to work under own initiative, proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong computer word processing and presentation skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
The PA/ Office Manager supervises the induction of Performa interns and will oversee and manage the work of external office maintenance and cleaning contractors.
The PA/ Office Manager reports to the Managing Director.
SALARY AND TERMS
Commensurate with experience.
This is a full time permanent position.
Submit a resume and letter of interest to:
100 West 23rd Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011@" href="@" target="_blank">