Biennial Foundation Consulting Services
We offer creative solutions and strategic advice to existing and future arts organizations. Our focus is the biennial industry, however our work spans the entire art world. Our competence comes from academic research and policy studies as much as it does from hands-on experience. With our global network of experts and international expertise and a range of locally-developed solutions, we are able to offer a wide range of services, including:
- Feasibility studies;
- Strategy and structure setup for new biennales/triennales;
- Strategic development and positioning plans for organisations preparing for growth;
- Recruitment consulting;
- Integrated communications strategies;
- Public relations;
- Writing/assessing grant applications;
- Procurement precess and preparation of RFPs.
Tangible outcomes for clients include (but are not limited to):
- Board-level points of view and documentation;
- Municipal and federal recommendations and documentation;
- End-to-end Feasability and other related study and summaries;
- Benchmarking Reports;
- Strategic Plans and Target Operating Models;
- Custom material as requested.
Our current and former clients include the European Commission, Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, Serpentine Galleries as well as a number of government agencies and biennial organizations around the world.
The Biennial Foundation’s team of experts specializes in offering all levels of art consultancy to both individual and corporate clients.
Our strategy involves working closely with each client to help them build and expand their collections according to their personal inclinations and enthusiasms. We offer a full spectrum of professional services tailored to clients’ individual priorities, providing expert guidance in acquisitions and all aspects of collection management.
Our expertise covers Contemporary art from around the world, and draws on a wide network of international artists, curators, institutions and collectors. Drawing on our global network, knowledge of the current market, and insight into established and emerging trends, we assist in the selection of works that both reflect clients’ personal tastes and retain financial value in the long term.
For more information please contact email@example.com