Liverpool Biennial is currently seeking a Curatorial Intern to support the Curatorial team in the research and development of the 2014 Biennial; as well as the delivery of the Biennial’s year-round public programme events and the Biennial’s Australian artist residency programme.
Internships typically last for three months and specific activities and learning will include:
• Conducting research and collating information on artists for press, marketing, grant applications and general archival purposes.
• Conducting research and collating information on possible sites and venues for the public realm artworks.
• Supporting the team to keep paper and electronic files related to artists and their commissions up to date and in good order.
• In consultation with the Team, booking accommodation and travel where applicable for artists, speakers and curators, and assisting with research visits.
• Assisting with the technical, logistical and administrative aspects of developing and delivering the year-round public programme and Australian artist residency programme as required.
• Liaising with various external contacts in order to obtain information required for the research and preparation of 2014 Biennial as well as the year-round public programme, as required.
If you are passionate about Contemporary Art and would like to be considered for an internship please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request and application pack.