Over a period of 66 days from September 19th to November 23rd, the festival will be held throughout Kobe under the theme [su:ki] with venues centered around Meriken Park, Harborland, the Motomachi-Kohkashita area, Higashi-Yuenchi Park, the Flower Road area and the Musuem Road area (Hyogo Prefectual Musuem of Art, Yokoo Tadanori Museum of Contemporary Art, BB Plaza Museum of Art).
See displays such as the “Comic Illustrations International Exhibition” and the “MANGA*ANIME*GAME FROM JAPAN” exhibition which features a collection of distinctive works created since 1989 (the year that Osamu Tezuka passed away). The festival will also be filled with a wide variety of art ranging from an exhibition of Japan Medea Arts Festival Award-wining works in the categories of art, entertainment, animation and manga to traditional Japanese works of art such as calligraphy and flower arranging.
Semptember 19th 2015(Saturday)~November 23rd 2015( Monday / National Holiday) (66days) *Higashi-Yuenchi Park Venue – Until November 1st (Sunday)
– Meriken Park/ Harborland/ Motomachi-Kohkashita Area
– Higashi-Yuenchi Park*/ Flower Road Area *Nighttime exhibitions only
– Musuem Road area(Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art/ Yokoo Tadanori Museum of Contemporary Art/ BB Plaza Museum of Art)etc.
– Meriken Park Site 11:00～16:00 (Saturdays/Sundays/
– Motomachi-Kohkashita Site 12:00～18:00
– Higashi-Yuenchi Park Site sunset～21:00
– Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art, Yokoo Tadanori Museum of Contemporary Art, BB Plaza Museum of Art 10:00～18:00 (Closed on Mondays)